IBHalliwell

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 102 posts
    • LocationBastok (Chicago)

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

Hello,

I like the Guildwork plugin, but stopped using it after POL would terminate / crash / abend, when I logged out of a character - about 25% of the time.

Not loading Guildwork allows me to run and logout of characters POL without any crashes or abnormal terminations.

I tried using the support page at Guildwork, but it reports the support page is dead.  I wrote to the contact email twice, but not gotten any reply.

Yeah, last I heard the Windower developers don't get along with Guildwork (for some reason over the plugin), but I really love the ability to check prices, get shouts anywhere I might be in the game, etc.  So, please, can someone look into this issue or ask the Guildwork developers to look into it - PLEASE!

Thanks! :)

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
    • 488 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:49 AM

Our relationship with Guildwork is fine. But the founder/owner of Guildwork is now working as CTO of Discord, and that takes up pretty much all of his time. We may be able to fix it on our end, but maybe not.

#3 IBHalliwell

IBHalliwell

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 102 posts
      • LocationBastok (Chicago)

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

Our relationship with Guildwork is fine. But the founder/owner of Guildwork is now working as CTO of Discord, and that takes up pretty much all of his time. We may be able to fix it on our end, but maybe not.

Glad to hear it! :)

Please let us know how it goes fixing Guildwork plugin!  I really like it and miss it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash, Guildwork, POL, terminate, abend

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users