4 replies to this topic

#1 doejjohnn1

doejjohnn1

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Good morning Windower Master,

My wife and I just recieved a 72 hour ban for "Botting and Cheating" when we finally got to speak to a GM.. as customer service can't help, he informed we were banned for scripting.

Can you or any of your team shed some light on this? we were under the impression they couldn't see the windower program or it's abilities.

We like to use Addons: Boxdestroyer, enternity, distance, Salvage2, timers, Tparty, translate, treasury
      Plugins: delaymenot,  ffxidb (minimap), fishing crashfix, sandbox, and timers.

we received an Email informing based on activity this day.... so this said day neither of us were using another account even, one account on one computer (we have couple mules each storage and backpocket healer)

Can you give any insite or suggestions? We really enjoy the featurs of Windower and really don't want to play without them.

When we spoke to the GM he used the words "you've been caught for scripting or using program like windower".

Some background, my brother and his sons just joined the game so my wife and I spent the entire day showing them who to talk to (npc's) and quests to start record of immenence, geared them up and proceeded to do the low level grind to get them some levels. <~ we litterally did this all day, logged out, next morning banned.

A MIGHTY thank you in advance for your time and hope you have a pleasant afternoon

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:57 PM

Of the addons and plugins you listed, only Treasury is theoretically detectable server-side, however I have never heard of anyone being banned for its use. It is far more likely that someone reported you.

#3 doejjohnn1

doejjohnn1

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

Of the addons and plugins you listed, only Treasury is theoretically detectable server-side, however I have never heard of anyone being banned for its use. It is far more likely that someone reported you.

Thank you, really just don't want to get ban again ;) love what you do here

• doejjohnn1 likes this

#4 sdahlka

sdahlka

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPip
          • 324 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:41 PM

i agree with Iryoku it is most likely Treasury but the only reason i can think of is that your using pass/lot with a realy short delay i say the min should be around 2-3 seconds

how ever i dont use pass/lot i just use drop of corse i did modify mine a little to always get the correct item drop because when you get a new item the next packet will auto sort your items if you have it enabled in the game settings

so i changed (starting at line 187)

if id == 0x020 and settings.AutoDrop and code.drop:contains(chunk.Item) then
               drop(chunk.Item, chunk.Index, chunk.Count)
            else

to

if id == 0x020 and settings.AutoDrop and code.drop:contains(chunk.Item) then
              coroutine.schedule(force_check,settings.Delay)
            else

• doejjohnn1 likes this

#5 doejjohnn1

doejjohnn1

• Members
            • Pip
            • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:02 PM

I was having trouble figuring out the drop items commands, for some reason i can't get it to work. I was then later at the auction and bought some crystals and they got immediately dropped hehe

For some reason it wouldn't drop at the time it hit my inventory while fighting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windower, Ban, GM Ban, scripting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users