windower

5 replies to this topic

#1 Cloudstrafie

Cloudstrafie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

Have there been any issues with the recent update to 4.3? mine just downloaded something before i logged in and now im having some weird issues with my computer. If i have the POL on but not logged into the game My computer is lagging,But as soon as i close the window my computer starts acting normally,I havent updated to creators. only things thats different is that it downloaded some update or maybe refreshed itself im not sure.

Current update, Having other members in different shells saying same issues,Crashing when trying to load more then one POL instance,And computer lag,

Pulled form AH.com post.

#2 Tokenr

Tokenr

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

Have there been any issues with the recent update to 4.3? mine just downloaded something before i logged in and now im having some weird issues with my computer. If i have the POL on but not logged into the game My computer is lagging,But as soon as i close the window my computer starts acting normally,I havent updated to creators. only things thats different is that it downloaded some update or maybe refreshed itself im not sure.

Current update, Having other members in different shells saying same issues,Crashing when trying to load more then one POL instance,And computer lag,

Pulled form AH.com post.

Same here, many issues since the update. Is there a way to get back to the previous version? (other than disconnecting from Internet when you start it so that it does not auto-update)

Thanks,

#3 Brennski

Brennski

• Members
        • Pip
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Yea my game is being laggy especially chatbox when dualboxing, the old hook 4.2 was working fine for me with no issues. Anyway to get back to Previous Version and Stop Auto Updates till I need to?

#4 Cloudstrafie

Cloudstrafie

• Members
          • Pip
          • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

No idea i do believe someone posted it on ffxiah but i keep getting random POL crash's now. Seems to be down to just this issue for me now

#5 TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor

• Members
            • Pip
            • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

having issues too... my game will crash after only a few minutes of being open with windower. Without it's fine. :\ guessing it's a plugin being an issue. But I've disabled them all and it still crashes.

#6 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 334 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

having issues too... my game will crash after only a few minutes of being open with windower. Without it's fine. :\ guessing it's a plugin being an issue. But I've disabled them all and it still crashes.

Make sure you are not loading a deprecated plugin by a init.txt in the scripts folder

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windower

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users