Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

thankyou. its working now. appreciated muchly

#43 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:24 AM

Great work! Seems like most everything is working even enemy flags on what I've done so far which was only Incursion. Only issue I'm seeing is that no Adoulin area maps are working/showing.  I copied and pasted the same map.ini from what I use in Apradar and all older maps work until I zone to Adoulin areas. And these maps show in apradar but I remember hearing awhile back that when Adoulin areas were added that something shifted? I'll post the most up to date map.ini I have but I think something needs to be fixed within Mappy for these to show all the maps. Thanks Arcon for getting this to work!

http://www.privatepaste.com/92b69858df

Edit*

So I found a GitHub, https://github.com/z...aster/Game Maps and tried that map.ini which works kinda. Looks like it shows some Adoulin area maps but not all because of updates and such.

Is there any way to have GitHub updates with currents maps and ini to have a central location for this?

FFXIDB hosts an automatically generated map.ini file at http://ffxidb.com/dump/zones/map.ini (you should ask Arcon before you have anything start auto-updating from this url though), so as new zones are added to the site, the map.ini file is automatically updated. The only problem is the map IDs use the game's internal numbering scheme, because that's what FFXIDB uses, but most map packs use an arbitrary manually assigned numbering scheme. So someone would need to go through and renumber at least one of the map packs to match the auto-generated version.

#44 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

That file is not automatically generated but manually compiled and hasn't been updated in a while, nor do I believe it's feasible to continue this system unless we can reliably extract the DATs and parse the actual map bounding box data, which we currently aren't doing. I'm starting to think that it would make more sense to translate the data client side and send the final map coordinates to FFXIDB, instead of the current in-game coordinates (possibly both for retrieval at a later date).

#45 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 488 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

I must have miss-remembered then, but I could have sworn you were generating a map ini from the database.

#46 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
          • 1189 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

Well, it was automatically generated from the initial map.ini that comes with those other map packs, if that's what you meant. But since then I modified it, it doesn't represent the original file anymore (some fixes, mostly).

#47 Wildman

Wildman

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPip
          • 72 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:26 AM

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Thx Arcon and ThisIsPatrick for the fix!

Since using this, although it works I have trouble now dragging the map around or right clicking the map for options. I can no longer do either. Yes draggable is checked. It's like clicking the map isn't recognized or does nothing. Even if a window is on top of the map and clicking the map won't bring it to the top.

#48 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
            • PipPipPip
            • 334 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

Can you check if the option Click through is checked? if so, uncheck it.

#49 Wildman

Wildman

Advanced Member

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 72 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

Can you check if the option Click through is checked? if so, uncheck it.

Wow, thanks!

That was it, which is strange because every update i just replace the exe and this time click through was checked. Glad that's all it was, thanks again :)

#50 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
                • PipPipPip
                • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:48 PM

This is broken with the february update, posted an issue in guthub.

#51 kaht

kaht

• Members
                  • PipPip
                  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Between windower, all the plugins and addons available, the sweet icon dat swaps, etc... nothing makes me feel more like a fish out of water than when mappy isn't working correctly  :P

#52 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
                    • 1189 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

Fixed it on the repository. Would appreciate it if someone could build it and post a link.

#53 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
                    • PipPipPip
                    • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

I did built it I post a link in a min

#54 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
                      • PipPipPip
                      • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing Here it is (exe only), thx Arcon for the update!

#55 kaht

kaht

• Members
                        • PipPip
                        • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Thank you so very much!  /bow

#56 laziale

laziale

• Members
                          • PipPip
                          • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

dl the update it work fine the 1st time then when i open it again i got everything vlike zoom 100 and git this message each time i try to open setting

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: La valeur '85' n'est pas valide pour 'Value'. 'Value' doit être compris entre 'Minimum' et 'Maximum'.
                            Nom du paramètre : Value
                               à System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
                               à mappy.fCustomize..ctor(IController Controller, fMap Parent)
                               à mappy.fCustomize.BeginCustomization(IController Controller, fMap Owner, String StartingTab)
                               à mappy.fCustomize.BeginCustomization(IController Controller, fMap Owner)
                               à mappy.fMap.miQuickSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
                               à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
                            mscorlib
                                Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
                                Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8009 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
                            ----------------------------------------
                            mappy
                                Version de l'assembly : 0.1.4.4
                                Version Win32 : 0.1.4.4
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Lazialebb85/Downloads/Mappy/mappy.exe
                            System
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                            System.Windows.Forms
                                Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8008 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                            System.Drawing
                                Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8007 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                            System.Configuration
                                Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8007 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
                            System.Xml
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
                            System.Windows.Forms.resources
                                Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.7905 (win9rel.050727-7900)
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
                            mscorlib.resources
                                CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

#57 kaht

kaht

• Members
                            • PipPip
                            • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

I've noticed in many areas, when you enter, the map will load but it's like the x/y coordinates of the map don't correspond to where you're actually at. For instance, some of the locations in Yorcia Alluvion Skirmish seem to load the map correctly, other times it'll load some section way off to the side of the map. Is there some way to fix this, or is it because of an incomplete map?

#58 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
                              • 1189 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

It means the data we have on it is inaccurate. Mappy looks for that info in the map.ini file, so you would have to find Yorcia's ID (you can find all zones and their IDs in Windower/res/zones.lua) and adjust the values in there, although this may be a complicated process. If you can tell us exactly where it's wrong then we can examine it and someone might be able to help you.

#59 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
                              • PipPipPip
                              • 334 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

Also, for sometime the mob house zones doesn't work with mappy, except for the ones in the past. Why are they not showing spawn info?

#60 Mikey13

Mikey13

• Members
                                • Pip
                                • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

I've noticed in many areas, when you enter, the map will load but it's like the x/y coordinates of the map don't correspond to where you're actually at. For instance, some of the locations in Yorcia Alluvion Skirmish seem to load the map correctly, other times it'll load some section way off to the side of the map. Is there some way to fix this, or is it because of an incomplete map?

It means the data we have on it is inaccurate. Mappy looks for that info in the map.ini file, so you would have to find Yorcia's ID (you can find all zones and their IDs in Windower/res/zones.lua) and adjust the values in there, although this may be a complicated process. If you can tell us exactly where it's wrong then we can examine it and someone might be able to help you.

Yorcia's ID : 264  Found in Windower/res/zones.lua

This is in the map.ini

106_ename=Foret de Hennetiel

106_0=0.1,115.5,-0.1,132.5,-10000,-10000,-10000,10000,10000,10000
                                  107_ename=Yorcia Weald
                                  108_ename=Yorcia Weald [U]
                                  109_ename=Morimar Basalt Fields
                                  109_0=0.1,127.5,-0.1,128.5,-10000,-10000,-10000,10000,10000,10000
                                  10a_ename=Marjami Ravine
                                  10b_ename=Kamihr Drifts
                                  10c_ename=Sih Gates
                                  10d_ename=Moh Gates

I often solo Yorica v2 and sometimes the map is correct in its location and sometimes its off. Can you go into more detail on how to fix this issue please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users