Windower Crashes at FFXI Boot Windows 10

1 reply to this topic

#1 Blazeraid

Blazeraid

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

ok so everytime I load the windower i juss had to fix the Graphics Accelerator so blank screen wont happen. but now that thats fixed i load the playonline viewer just fine and then when i click play game it crashes and i get no info on it... juss says please exit. what is there to do...? please help...

on another note I also need help finding the Registry Folder on Windows 10... Did a Fresh Installation and its not in HKEY/USERS/SOFTWARE been looking for like a hour i installed ffxi again off of the website so i know it has a path somewhere i just cant find it. please respond back to me :) thank you

#2 lorein0688

lorein0688

• Members
      • Pip
      • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

Well, this sounds like a registry entries corruption issue. So to get rid of the issue, you need to repair the corrupt registries. But manually manipulating the registry entries is highly risky as a minor mistake can damage the entire system. So it is recommended is you are not a professional then avoid doing this.

Make use of the AutomaticRegistry Repair Tool, to fix the error.

For other Windows 10 issues visit: https://sites.google...ndows10problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users