Photo

Gearcollector error, no free inventory space

gearcollectorspellcasterrorinventoryupdate

Best Answer undrunk , 28 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Update: Deleted Gearcollector.dll & xml file in settings folder. Could NOT re download through Windower. Uninstalled Windower completetely, re-installed 4.0 again. Clicked through within windower to download plugins, ALL were gone, so re-downloaded all of them.   Works fine now XD  Sorry all the bother!

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic

#1 undrunk

undrunk

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Hi!

Just got back from a long break, ran my updates, but now I'm wondering about that...

Just tried using //gc and got an error.

"Gearcollector: error, no free inventory space"

I looked at all my inventory areas that are ON (even those that aren't), and they all have space.

What am I missing? this is an easy solution, right? you have all seen this before... right?? xP

Thanks in advance.

- Mik

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

GearCollector has been messed with recently, so there's a possibility something was messed up. Is this on the 4.0 or 4.1 version of Windower? And can you pastebin your config file?

#3 undrunk

undrunk

• Members
      • Pip
      • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

I thought everything updated automatically :( lol

Version info on the windower is 4.0.4985.17832

Which config file are you hoping to see?

#4 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 488 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Everything does update automatically, but we have a separate update stream for the current development build of Windower. The stable build is 4.0, the development build is 4.1. We've set it up this way so that we can push changes out to testers (and people who are just curious, or want to play with new features) without the risk of breaking Windower for everyone else.

#5 undrunk

undrunk

• Members
          • Pip
          • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:48 AM   Best Answer

Update: Deleted Gearcollector.dll & xml file in settings folder. Could NOT re download through Windower. Uninstalled Windower completetely, re-installed 4.0 again. Clicked through within windower to download plugins, ALL were gone, so re-downloaded all of them.   Works fine now XD  Sorry all the bother!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gearcollector, spellcast, error, inventory, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users