IBHalliwell

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 102 posts
    • LocationBastok (Chicago)

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

Hello,

I'm returning after 7 months to FFXI and did a clean install of Windower.  I notice many changes including several of my favorite plugins becoming addons, which is cool.

Thing is one of the addons looks to be causing lots of error messages in the console log and considering we can't scroll inside there.  From what I can tell it is the "Plugin_Manager" referencing several of the discontinued plugins or at least I think they're discontinued.  Give the addon references them, I'm wondering if someone forgot to package the plugins and they really are still good.

I first reported this issue in the thread http://forums.window...-having-issues/ but Arcon says it is an addon issue with Plugin_Manager, thus my opening this thread.

In the other thread - http://forums.window...-having-issues/ - I provide a listing of my Settings.XML for Plugin_Manager on my system (it should be the default on).

For two reasons I'm not sure what manual changes are necessary:

1. I'm returning after 7 months and in many ways it is all new to me (again)
    2. As the console area doesn't scroll, I'm not sure what all is wrong.

I do plan on adding "console_log 1" to my init.txt file, but have yet to see the results.

Any help would be great and thank you,

I. B. Halliwell on Ragnarok (formerly of Caitsith)

#2 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

Im running plugin_manager without issues. You need to configure the settings.xml with your needs, if you have an addon or plugins you are missing it is goin to throw an error.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: addon, Plugin_Manager

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users