Photo

opens game on fullscreen only

Best Answer nitrous24 , 26 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

I just downloaded windower 4 and it keeps overriding the window mode setting on final fantasy and opens the game on fullscreen.  It actually clears the window check mark on final fantasy XI Config.  Please let me know how i can set it up to open on window mode.

Thanks

You don't want that windowed mode in final fantasy config to be on. The way to make it a window in ffxiv is to do this

first click the edit button shown here:

first.PNG

then change the settings for resolution and widnow mode in the window shown below:

second.PNG

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic

#1 ronia4ever

ronia4ever

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

I just downloaded windower 4 and it keeps overriding the window mode setting on final fantasy and opens the game on fullscreen.  It actually clears the window check mark on final fantasy XI Config.  Please let me know how i can set it up to open on window mode.

Thanks

#2 nitrous24

nitrous24

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 17 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:52 PM   Best Answer

Thanks

You don't want that windowed mode in final fantasy config to be on. The way to make it a window in ffxiv is to do this

first click the edit button shown here:

first.PNG

then change the settings for resolution and widnow mode in the window shown below:

second.PNG

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users