4 replies to this topic

#1 theblackdeath

theblackdeath

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

http://pastebin.com/KmKYm8uB

ive tried this type of advanced to and that one comes up with an error <if advanced='(bool)$ws("engaged")'> 

ive used the advanced rules in other sc and they work great just not any new ones i make i just want it to change the $warstatus to $ws after i do a ukkos but it doesnt seam to like advanced rules anymore

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:34 AM

I'm not sure what that's supposed to do, but it definitely won't work like that. Advanced rules are very rarely needed anyway, most things can be done without them as well.

In this case, did you mean the following?

<if advanced='"$ws" == "engaged"'>

#3 theblackdeath

theblackdeath

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

to the best of my knowledge you cant make a rule like <if $ws="engaged">  so advanced is the only way i can think of making it and i use this one on my ranger <if advanced='"%status"="engaged" AND "$autoshoot"="1"'> and it works like a charm im not sure why the one for war doesn't i want the $ws var o get changed after each type of weaponskill so my engaged set changes  so if im riding aftermath it will be different than upheaval if that makes sense

#4 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

It does, I already posted the solution above. What you posted won't work, you have to do it like I did or like you did in your last post (with your autoshoot example).

#5 theblackdeath

theblackdeath

• Members
        • PipPip
        • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

ok so what im seeing different is really just spacing between the == and the " correct? cause i was trying it like <if advanced='"$ws"=="engaged"'> and it wasnt working

also replaces the advanced like you said and still not changing the warset to $ws or whats in the var for $ws

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users