abysseaprocempyempyreankey itempop item

1 reply to this topic

#1 Oheyo

Oheyo

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

I am looking to see if there is an add-on available to help with Empyrean Weapon progress tracking.  Specifically, when I zone into Abyssea "X", have a menu display what KIs I have and those I am missing and identify if I have the pop item in my inventory or not.

- example: if I enter Abyssea-Vunkerl, based on my current inventory and Key Items, I'd like to see:

2 of 50 Bukhis Wings, VC#4

Ossified Gargouille Hand KI

Gnarled Taurus Horn (@G-10)

Lord Varney (timed pop): DOWN

0 of 50 Sedna's Tusk, VC#3

Glossy monk  sucker KI

Shimmering pugil scale KI

- where, if I did not have the Ossified KI, it would show: "Gargouille Stone (@G-11)" and since I do color = green

- similar with Gnarled, if I have KI, show "Ingrown Taurus KI"; grey = no pop item in inventory; yellow = pop item in inventory; will be green once changed to KI

- for timed NMs, if I hv KI show as "Imbued Vampyre Fang KI" and colored green; otherwise check widescan to see if NM found (up/yellow) or not found (down/grey) and rescan every 1minute

-- once all KIs for main NM are collected will change to green

-- once KIs are used, would reset to all grey/red/yellow

I have not seen any working add-ons like this, but would think someone may have something or close to it -- since it would mainly rely on would use regions/zones/items/key_items, those lua's are available. 

A bonus would be to include the Magian Trials leading up to that NM being displayed as 1 line (showing progress in the same red/yellow/green format)

Many tanks in advance,

Oheyo

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

No one's made anything like this; or I should say that no one has been publicly released anything like this. It can be made; all of the information required to make such an Addon is available through our API, but, unless you want to make it yourself, you're probably out of luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abyssea, proc, empy, empyrean, key item, pop item

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users