crash windower plugin addon

1 reply to this topic

#1 Zalorolo

Zalorolo

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:18 AM

Every 2 hours on the dot almost my game crashes and I don't know why.

I used to be able to run the game for days without any problems until i changed from a HDD to a SSD. I know a lot of people who run the game on a SSD so that should not be the problem. So in testing i reinstalled the game and windower from scratch again and left the game running all night (without windower) and there was no crash. So being happy with the results i tried opening the game with windower again and sure enough after 2 hours it crashes just like clockwork everytime.

Any suggestions?

I'm now testing to see if loading zero of the addons/pluggins stops it from crashing and then i'll load them all back 1 by one to see which is the problem.

But if anyone knows of one that can cause this type of problem It would be awesome to hear any suggestions.

Thank you.

#2 Zalorolo

Zalorolo

• Members
      • Pip
      • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

Update: After my test of running windower with zero plugins/addons my game still continues to crash after 2hours of being logged on. So its something between my pc and windower. The game will not crash if i load without windower.

I also have compatibility set for windows xp and run it as administrator. Im on windows 7 ultimate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users