Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic

#1 Volkaru

Volkaru

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

Hello! Long time Windower user, and one of my favorite addons is RollTracker by Balloon. However, just this afternoon, it stopped semi-working. The part that stops you from folding without a bust up still works.

However I cannot see the info about my rolls anymore in the chat log. Neither the amount of people hit, the current number, or the Lucky! chat posting is working. Yesterday afternoon it was working just fine, but that evening I logged on again and it stopped working, tried re-loading it, etc to no avail.

Any insight into this issue is appreciated, I've gotten so used to it anymore that now I can barely play my COR. (Well, it's slow, anyway.)

EDIT: I just tried unloading and re-loading the addon in-game. I got the error: "Invalid last argument to register_event, function expected, got nil."

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Can you try restarting Windower again and see if it works now?

#3 Volkaru

Volkaru

• Members
      • Pip
      • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

Made sure everything was updated and logged on again. Still not reporting rolls.

Here's a list of the add-ons I currently am using: Azure Sets, chars, dynamishelper, reive, RollTracker, Silence, timestamp, update.

Current Plug-ins: Attainment, BoxHelper, ChatLink, Distance, DrawDistance, PetTP, Plasticsurgeon, SSOrganizer, StatusTimer, and TParty.

My list of loaded plug-ins has not changed in over a week, while the issue started showing up yesterday evening.

#4 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:54 PM   Best Answer

Should be fixed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Addon, RollTracker, LUA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users