environmental animationssettings.xml

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dewz

Dewz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

For some reason today when I logged in windower started using smooth effect on the environmental animations. It's causing the backrounds(zones) to look blurry and grey. I tryed to change it back to normal, but windower keeps changing it back. On normal without windower it looks fine. With smooth set it looks horrible. Is there a way to change it in the settings.xml?

• kantdoit4u likes this

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

It should be possible to change it normally through the launcher. If it doesn't work, it's a bug and please report it here.

#3 kantdoit4u

kantdoit4u

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I seem to be having same problem, my background in game appears to be all fuzzy, I havent changed anything, where would I go to check on the setting to see if something somehow got changed?

#4 Dewz

Dewz

• Members
        • Pip
        • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

This issue is still happening and still haven't got a reply on the bug reports.

#5 Byrth

Byrth

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPip
          • 85 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

I seem to be having same problem, my background in game appears to be all fuzzy, I havent changed anything, where would I go to check on the setting to see if something somehow got changed?

You can go into your registry using regedit and look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/PlayOnline*/SquareEnix/FinalFantasyXI

#6 Dewz

Dewz

• Members
            • Pip
            • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Any update on this? If there is an easy way to just add it to the launcher settings would be helpful. Playing with the game looking like this hurts my eyes. Just need a way to make windower stop changing it back to smooth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: environmental animations, settings.xml

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users