Photo

Move, you stupid Timers!

Right JustifyTimers

Best Answer Iryoku , 29 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

We can't give you exact numbers because they depend on the size of the window, your UI scale setting and the location you want the timers to appear. Assuming you have the UI set to 1x, take a screen shot and open it up in Paint. You'll see the coordinates of the pixel under your pointer in the bottom left of the window. Keep in mind that you are selecting coordinates for the top right corner of the timer list.

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic

#1 Charismatic

Charismatic

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

I am trying to move my Timers to the right side of the screen.

So far all my efforts have been in vain as I struggle to figure out just what the hell is going on. Don't get me wrong, they work like a dream! But I'm getting tired of moving them in the XML file, then reloading (only for the game to freeze up when I do). So I'm at my wits' end and I need some help.

I'm looking for the exact coordinates to plant all my timers squarely where they should be, on the right side of the screen where they don't get in the way. Sure another post answered this question, but not to my tastes. Just showed what to do and then went "good luck!" Nope, I need exact numbers. SO please, help me out.

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:21 PM   Best Answer

We can't give you exact numbers because they depend on the size of the window, your UI scale setting and the location you want the timers to appear. Assuming you have the UI set to 1x, take a screen shot and open it up in Paint. You'll see the coordinates of the pixel under your pointer in the bottom left of the window. Keep in mind that you are selecting coordinates for the top right corner of the timer list.

• Charismatic likes this

#3 Charismatic

Charismatic

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thank you. Finally, an actual solution instead of saying "Here's the XML stuff, good luck!"

I will get back to you with my results.

#4 Charismatic

Charismatic

• Members
          • Pip
          • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Okay yeah. That did it. Thank you~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Right Justify, Timers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users