timers

2 replies to this topic

#1 Habar

Habar

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:50 PM

Hello, I'm trying to filter some of the spell buffs Timers addon shows like Protect per example.

Every time I try to edit the file it will reset when I reload the addon ingame. I might not know the right code, or where to type -_-;

This is how it looks atm, can anyone show me how it should look if I wanted to filter Protect? thank you!

<!--If true, only items on the recast/buff lists will be displayed-->
              <WhitelistMode>false</WhitelistMode>
              <!--List of ability names to display recasts for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
              <AbilityRecastFilter />
              <!--List of spell names to display recasts for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
              <SpellRecastFilter />
              <!--List of ability names to display buffs for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
              <AbilityBuffFilter />
              <!--List of spell names to display buffs for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
              <SpellBuffFilter />
              <!--If true will show a font outline-->
              <Stroke>false</Stroke>
          </global>

#2 Habar

Habar

• Members
      • Pip
      • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:43 AM

After some digging i found out a post and realized my error, the slash in <SpellBuffFilter /> of the original fine is at the end.

To work properly it seems it has to be like this <SpellBuffFilter>Protect*|Shell*|Reraise*</SpellBuffFilter>, the slash is at the start of the closing SpellBuffFilter.

Hope this helps anyone who also ran in this problem.

#3 sdahlka

sdahlka

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 324 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

After some digging i found out a post and realized my error, the slash in <SpellBuffFilter /> of the original fine is at the end.
          To work properly it seems it has to be like this <SpellBuffFilter>Protect*|Shell*|Reraise*</SpellBuffFilter>, the slash is at the start of the closing SpellBuffFilter.

Hope this helps anyone who also ran in this problem.

because
          <SpellBuffFilter />
          <SpellBuffFilter></SpellBuffFilter>
          is the same thing in xml

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: timers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users