Photo

Luopan question & Timers questions.

Best Answer Iryoku , 04 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

You can try Slim Mode by changing

<slimMode>false</slimMode>

to true. Alternatively you can adjust the bar spacing or switch to Text Mode.

The <customX> and <customY> settings are used for custom timers.

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic

#1 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hello everyone,

First of huge thanks for the development  and time you put into windower stuff. I just came back to the game and recently downloaded Windower version 4.0. As of last night I did unlock my Geomancer job, but I'm kinda stuck with an little issue ingame.

When I use exampel, Geo-Poison and when it is casted I get an small timer up in the top bar, and this is counting down in %. My question is, is it anyway possible to move this frame as it stands into some text atm, and I would much like to move it slightly to the right side?

--------------------------

I have allways been a fan of the timers old recast to see the extended time on certain spells. I do like em in verion 4.0 aswell, but my question I want to ask, can you make the frame smaller? I have now got the castingbars in a good spot, all I need is to get em smaller because they take up so much spot on my screen.

I tryed to search the awnsers allready before making this topic, and nothing came up when using the boards search function or in Google! I hope you understand my questions and can give me an awnser within time.

In advance thank you!

PS: I did attach a picture of my Luopan and it's current position.

/Eurewyen

Attached Files

Eurewyen = = Time is not important .... Life is = = 

= = Man må ikke æde en hugorm mindre end mindst en time før man har tænkt sig at svømme! = =

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
    • 1189 posts
    • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

That looks like the PetTP plugin. Go to Windower/plugins/settings.PetTP.xml and change the position there.

#3 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hi Arcon, 

O.o never tought of the PetTP, haven't been on Puppet or Beastmaster in a longer period. I'll try that and get back to you in a bit.. thank you!

= = Man må ikke æde en hugorm mindre end mindst en time før man har tænkt sig at svømme! = =

#4 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hi Arcon, 

O.o never tought of the PetTP, haven't been on Puppet or Beastmaster in a longer period. I'll try that and get back to you in a bit.. thank you!

Hi again Arcon,  You where right sir in your assumtion that this was the pettp, was able to move it now and works fine, huge thanks for the assist.

So the second question I had regarding the timers, can they be altered into smaller boxes so I can fit them on my screen? I moved them to an great pos on the screen, only need em slightly smaller if possible.

#5 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hi again Arcon,  You where right sir in your assumtion that this was the pettp, was able to move it now and works fine, huge thanks for the assist.

So the second question I had regarding the timers, can they be altered into smaller boxes so I can fit them on my screen? I moved them to an great pos on the screen, only need em slightly smaller if possible.

Question, can this be numeric value for size?<customX>360</customX> <customY>350</customY>

#6 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
    • 488 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:00 AM   Best Answer

You can try Slim Mode by changing

<slimMode>false</slimMode>

to true. Alternatively you can adjust the bar spacing or switch to Text Mode.

The <customX> and <customY> settings are used for custom timers.

#7 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 20 posts
      • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

Huge thanks for the fast update, found what you suggested and gonna try that out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users