Photo

DualBox & Send.

Best Answer Kenshi , 19 February 2016 - 04:03 AM

then what you should do is modify the autoexec.xml in that folder and add this line:

<register event="login_MuleName" silent="false">ae load MuleName.xml</register>

then create an xml named MuleName.xml (or rename the file above to your mule name) and add the lines you posted.

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic

#1 Xeye

Xeye

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:07 AM

Hello,

Before a year I was trio'ing stuff with my friend and his mule (whm), I was able to use words like c3 (cureIII) or c5 etc.. in the party chat and his mule will start casting what I need.

How can I do that with my mule?

He gave me an xml file and asked me to put it in the windower folder. The file contains a lot of commands and this is a few lines from it [MyCharName= my in-game name]:

<!--Buffs - My char. Name -->
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_p5">input /magic "Protect V" MyCharName</register> 
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_s5">input /magic "Shell V" MyCharName</register>
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_haste">input /magic "Haste" MyCharName</register>
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_fresh">input /magic "Refresh" MyCharName</register> 
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_snk">input /magic "Sneak" MyCharName</register> 
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_vis">input /magic "Invisible" MyCharName</register> 
      <register silent="true" event="chat_party_MyCharName_r1">input /magic "Raise" MyCharName</register>

I would love to do that with my mule but I don't know how. I don't wanna type a long command for cure (like //send mule name cureIII mainname) when I can use something like (c5) in the party chat or /tell to get a cureV from my mule.

Any help, please?

#2 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:49 AM

This is an autoexec file, try placing the file in "windower4/plugins/AutoExec" folder.

#3 Xeye

Xeye

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:52 AM

Yea but It doesn't work with my mule.

I want to know how to create a file that will work with my mule.

Should I replace [MyCharName] with my in-game name then put it in the windower4/plugins/AutoExec? or replace it with my mule's name?

I wanna control my mule using my main char. by sending short commands in party chat and/or /tell, like: c3 for Cure III or p5 for Protect V etc..

#4 Kenshi

Kenshi

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPip
          • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:03 AM   Best Answer

then what you should do is modify the autoexec.xml in that folder and add this line:

<register event="login_MuleName" silent="false">ae load MuleName.xml</register>

then create an xml named MuleName.xml (or rename the file above to your mule name) and add the lines you posted.

• Xeye likes this

#5 Xeye

Xeye

Advanced Member

• Members
            • PipPipPip
            • 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:32 AM

I'm going to test it and let you know how it goes.

Thank you so much for your reply Kenshi, I really appreciate it. /bow

Edit:

Your method didn't work, but it gave me an idea to use my entire code instead and it's working now!

Thank you so much again Kenshi. /bow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users