Photo

aliases and binds not updating

Best Answer unacornz , 23 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

I found the problem.  I had problems a few weeks ago with treasury so I uninstalled windower and reinstalled.  In case I lost all of my files doing this I had made a backup file and put it on my desktop.  When I hit the "start" button and typed "bst.txt" in the search box it pulled up nad opend the bckup file so I was editing the wrong file....

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic

#1 unacornz

unacornz

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

I added some binds/macros to my bst file (using bst.txt)

I realized I made a mistake and put alias bwc bind !b wc (whirl claws) and changed it to what I really wanted alias bwc bind !f wc.  Reloaded the file and it still used the !b.  Cleared aliases and binds and reloaded file and still didn't work.

What I've tried:

1. Select ALL/Copy

2. Delete bst.txt

3. clearaliases

4. Create new bst.txt

5. Paste

6. Save

7. reload bst.txt

8. lilstaliases still saw alias bwc bind !b wc

I then repeated the above steps with jobs.txt and still !b was not changed to !f   I even changed jobs and macro file, even changed characters and it still didn't update that one alias.  This is happening with other .txt files as well

Please help this is beyond frustrating.

#2 unacornz

unacornz

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:52 PM   Best Answer

I found the problem.  I had problems a few weeks ago with treasury so I uninstalled windower and reinstalled.  In case I lost all of my files doing this I had made a backup file and put it on my desktop.  When I hit the "start" button and typed "bst.txt" in the search box it pulled up nad opend the bckup file so I was editing the wrong file....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users