Photo

Windower Launcher Washed Out?

Best Answer ladygrrimm , 17 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

I somehow managed to stumble upon this little gem:

http://forums.window...unch/#entry3453

Which solved the issue. Thank you for indirectly helping me, Iryoku!! I screamed in joy when the washed out look went away.

<3 <3

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic

#1 ladygrrimm

ladygrrimm

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

G'afternoon, folks.

I'm posting because my windower launcher looks washed out. Just the launcher. Once I go to start FFXI, the game plays fine.

This wash-out is driving me nuts. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, and anything else I can think of. I've searched the crap out of this on here, Google, and wherever else. I have only found one, maybe two instances of the same thing and there was no resolving post that I could find. I'm desperate.

I'm not tech-savvy, so I don't dare mess with any of the settings with the exception of installing some basic plugins (attainment, boxhelper, etc), so everything is pretty much as it is when Windower 4 is first installed. I'm running on Windows 8 and I've had Windower 4 on here for a month or so now. The problem just started about four days ago, at most, and suddenly. I had logged out in the early afternoon and went to log back in that night, and that's when it started.

I can't even read the text in the launcher to reinstall my plugins after reinstalling Windower 4.

I've attached a screenshot of the launcher. Thank you for any help!

Attached Files

#2 ladygrrimm

ladygrrimm

• Members
      • Pip
      • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:06 PM   Best Answer

I somehow managed to stumble upon this little gem:

http://forums.window...unch/#entry3453

Which solved the issue. Thank you for indirectly helping me, Iryoku!! I screamed in joy when the washed out look went away.

<3 <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users