Photo

Timers - Duration Display

Best Answer Arcon , 15 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

There's no way to do that, and for good reason. They should be overwritten whenever they're updated.

But as for that issue, the new Timers version (which is currently on the dev build) does consider Protectra and Shellra again.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 Shuiyen

Shuiyen

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

Just a quick question, sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

I've been editing the resources XML so that I can see the duration of certain buffs my pocket white mage casts for the Timers plugin (Protectra/Shellra etc), as I much prefer this over the statustimer plugin and I'm just wondering if there's a way to keep these from being overwritten when a new resources update is pushed out? Because as of now, everytime there's a new resources update, I have to keep going in and changing the duration values.

I do remember not so long ago Protectra/Shellra duration was shown by default in the Timers plugin but then they stopped being displayed.

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
    • 1189 posts
    • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:04 AM   Best Answer

There's no way to do that, and for good reason. They should be overwritten whenever they're updated.

But as for that issue, the new Timers version (which is currently on the dev build) does consider Protectra and Shellra again.

#3 Shuiyen

Shuiyen

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

This is good news, thanks for the response.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users