Photo

Weird Glitch

Best Answer Arcon , 15 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

Think this is random bug in the text renderer that should have been fixed in the current developer version since it was totally replaced by Iryoku.

This. It won't be fixed for the current 4.0 branch, but it's already fixed on the development preview of Windower (version 4.1), which you can get from the main site if you're feeling experimental. If not, just hold out a bit longer until the development version will be formally released.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 Daywhite

Daywhite

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Sometimes when im loading / unloading plugins something will happen and part of my plugins will disappear or just get blacked out. I will upload a screenshot. Also when this happens the console box will pretty much alltogether disappear except for the bottom line.

Sorry cant upload the screenshot, i guess when i take a Screenshot now all the plugins/addons disappear.

#2 zohno

zohno

• Windower Staff
      • 20 posts
      • LocationCalvizzano, Naples, Italy

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Think this is random bug in the text renderer that should have been fixed in the current developer version since it was totally replaced by Iryoku.

#3 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:54 AM   Best Answer

This. It won't be fixed for the current 4.0 branch, but it's already fixed on the development preview of Windower (version 4.1), which you can get from the main site if you're feeling experimental. If not, just hold out a bit longer until the development version will be formally released.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users