Photo

Attainment font issue?

attainment help

Best Answer Krellion , 30 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

It looks like it's working fine. Your system's number formatting setting is causing the boxes you're seeing (it's referred to as the "digit grouping symbol"). In the US, the first part would look like this: 3,129/3,400

For Windows 7, you can go into the Region and Language control panel, click the Additional Settings button, and change that character to something that displays properly with the set font Attainment uses. Note that this will affect most other programs' display of numbers on your system.

Another option is to find a font for Attainment that displays the symbol properly. Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chafe

Chafe

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Just started playing again, I've read all the wikis, faq's and the guides.

But I cannot get attainment to work, any idea why?

Attached Files

#2 Krellion

Krellion

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 30 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:24 AM   Best Answer

It looks like it's working fine. Your system's number formatting setting is causing the boxes you're seeing (it's referred to as the "digit grouping symbol"). In the US, the first part would look like this: 3,129/3,400

For Windows 7, you can go into the Region and Language control panel, click the Additional Settings button, and change that character to something that displays properly with the set font Attainment uses. Note that this will affect most other programs' display of numbers on your system.

Another option is to find a font for Attainment that displays the symbol properly.

#3 Chafe

Chafe

• Members
        • Pip
        • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

Thank you so much!

In Sweden numbers are typically grouped as 123 456 789.

I changed that to 123456789 and now it's working perfectly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users