Photo

Plug-ins and addon's issues

Best Answer Iryoku , 08 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Can you please check to see if /updates/manifest.xml exists? If it does, please delete it and try again. If not, please check that your firewall is allowing Windower.exe to access the internet.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dankujin

Dankujin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

On the main page of the website it reads:

Auto Updates!

No more guessing if you have the latest version of Windower or the plugins! Every time you launch Windower 4, it will check and make sure all of your files are up to date and update them accordingly! Getting new plugins is equally as easy! Just click on the "Plugins" menu in the launcher and download the ones you want. Try it out!

However when i am on the main page under the "Plugins" menu it is completly blank.   Am i just a noob and theres something else you have to do to get the plugins?

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:57 PM   Best Answer

Can you please check to see if /updates/manifest.xml exists? If it does, please delete it and try again. If not, please check that your firewall is allowing Windower.exe to access the internet.

#3 Dankujin

Dankujin

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

Thank you so much for the quick reply.   The firewall was my entire problem for all of my issues.   The program is now working at its fullest capabilities and i thank you for your assistance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users