Photo

windower crashing

Best Answer ragnark , 26 November 2015 - 08:54 PM

i fixed the issue.  for whatever reason the installed copy of ffix was corrupt so i ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the entire set.  windower started right up soon as i did that and now i'm in the process of a 6-7 hour update.... #fml.  thanks though.

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic

#1 ragnark

ragnark

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:30 PM

just installed windower 4 and it won't load pol.

here is the crash report...

Attached File  dump.txt   1.66K   6 downloads

#2 ragnark

ragnark

• Members
      • Pip
      • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:30 PM

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
        [ 4.2.5564.39855 ] 2015-11-26 15:21:28.0024400 UTC
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
           at #=qPVzKPXreBMK$G_TScC8d1Ctb_fGj44I1J70nspZgfgc=.#=q$pww7u7a8E5KBZ87oKIoig==(String #=qoOfmmNOMqhuJULvaMcWu2w==, #=qdWKs2YH5SnFgXJPCF1szgPXoHSmmSh4DrfoUED_SDBo= #=quTc0RVW0C2_5GERaxMw4LQ==, Boolean #=qhFOX1aUHv3mgiXMa34qGNQ==, TimeSpan #=qFEzHGxyOne7p37rEWbV8$w==)
           at #=qPVzKPXreBMK$G_TScC8d1Ctb_fGj44I1J70nspZgfgc=.#=qsKKl1l0g1HURDWit8B79Fw==(String #=qqKTShJx7xnazuWOpJ6ZDeg==, #=qdWKs2YH5SnFgXJPCF1szgPXoHSmmSh4DrfoUED_SDBo= #=qiV1cyIFi8uzxd23Z9RTz8A==, Boolean #=qvxtyf2yqPR87sOWe96PA4A==)
           at #=qvticlh8sdG9urHCodAc05R$Pt$DrlamfeVITJje_ohY=.#=qxA0hzrjWSVf3wZHstSp6qA==()
           at #=q4ao$U6CJ_ca3wGsQbteYRInNOUKn7px0EZirpC9v2dQ=.#=qRSqZ29WH0ZYrlsLq$sgMxA==(#=q9gJgdStyyOZoRfONVWltog== #=qhFHi0z6eBl3jv5Ev3xCTig==)
           at #=q9gJgdStyyOZoRfONVWltog==.#=q1GDlKxdSu3j9WeEYkyufMQ==()
           at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
           at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
        `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

#3 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 488 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:08 PM

Windower wasn't able to find any installed copies of Final Fantasy XI in the registry. If you have the Steam version you need to launch PlayOnline Viewer once through Steam to set up the registry keys before using Windower. If you don't have the Steam version of the game then there may be a more serious problem.

#4 ragnark

ragnark

• Members
          • Pip
          • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:54 PM   Best Answer

i fixed the issue.  for whatever reason the installed copy of ffix was corrupt so i ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the entire set.  windower started right up soon as i did that and now i'm in the process of a 6-7 hour update.... #fml.  thanks though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users