Photo

Macros Not Functioning

Best Answer sdahlka , 28 October 2015 - 03:00 AM

Hey, I'm having this weird issue where I can type commands into the chat bar, or into the Windower command bar, and they work just fine (e.g., //exec BLU/Light.txt"), but when I use the same command in a macro, nothing happens when I hit the macro. The macros work just fine when it isn't a Windower command, though, so I'm really not sure why there's this apparent breakdown between Windower commands and macros specifically, especially given that just yesterday they were working just fine.

Am I missing something?

you have to do it like this:

/console exec BLU/Light.txt

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic

#1 That Dude

That Dude

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:38 AM

Hey, I'm having this weird issue where I can type commands into the chat bar, or into the Windower command bar, and they work just fine (e.g., //exec BLU/Light.txt"), but when I use the same command in a macro, nothing happens when I hit the macro. The macros work just fine when it isn't a Windower command, though, so I'm really not sure why there's this apparent breakdown between Windower commands and macros specifically, especially given that just yesterday they were working just fine.

Am I missing something?

#2 sdahlka

sdahlka

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 324 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:00 AM   Best Answer

Am I missing something?

#3 That Dude

That Dude

• Members
        • Pip
        • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:14 AM

WELP. Sure worked. Thanks a ton, even if I feel kinda dumb  :D