Request: Field Manual Tracker

4 replies to this topic

#1 squaretex

squaretex

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:00 AM

I really wish I hadn't let my programming skills go to pot, because this is the kind of thing I'd love to try and do. But be that as it may...

FoV and GoV are great systems, and as a player who joined in February 2014, I really enjoy using them when playing around with all of the job classes.

However, when out in the world, killing many things besides your book targets, gathering loot, making several attempts to open the boxes...the last counted kill message has since scrolled up,and you have to pop open the full text box and scroll up to remember what exactly you're supposed to be killing!

My wish is to have a simple tracker which shows the kill count in a small window.

For example:

FIELD MANUAL TRACKER

----------------------------------

West Sarutabaruta

Bees: 2/6

Rarabs: 1/3

Now, maybe it COULD be fancier than this. But even at its bare minimum, it'd be incredibly useful.

Thanks!

p.s. If such a thing DOES exist already, and I just didn't spot it, please point me in the right direction.

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

This sounds like a good idea, but unless you're willing to make it yourself, the odds are that it probably won't happen.

#3 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

This sounds so simple that I may do it at some point when I have a free minute or two.

#4 squaretex

squaretex

• Members
        • Pip
        • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

I would most certainly appreciate it. :)

#5 timstix

timstix

• Members
          • Pip
          • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

I used to have the same issue. Now with the second chat window its not as bad. Makes not missing that LS member needing a little help harder to miss too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users