Persistant Time Out Drama

No replies to this topic

#1 StarOcean2087

StarOcean2087

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

Sometimes when I play I'll minimize windower. I did so to read an article about Robin Williams death. When I clicked on the window I see that I timed out. 

My global logout thing is set to NEVER. I have Windows 7 and use Windower 4 I never had issues ever with other versions. Not once. Even when I had a crappy computer I never had issues. I got a Dell with 6gb ram. i7 processor. Atleast that was it says when I look it up. and 3.5ghz. That is more than good enough. A friend of mine with an even better PC and a ton more ram gets the same thing. 

I notice if I leave Windower up in the foreground, no issues. I was sick a few months ago and left the game up 4 days straight no issue whatsoever. But yet if I minimize it, sometimes after only 5 minutes or perhaps sometimes after an hour (if afk eating) it will do the timeout drama. I call it drama because it is useless bs this keeps happening.

Sometimes it will be a POL4002. Sometimes another. Then always after I click on OK something else comes up POL then a 4 digit number starting with 5. I have checked my computer obsessively so the issue IS NOT ME. I checked in every way possible. No viruses.

This seems to occur more often when Windower 4 is minimized. If I just leave it up in the foreground no issue. Sometimes I can have it minimized for a few hours an then the timeout. Soemtimes it happens after 5 minutes. This happens even when there is no updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users