1 reply to this topic

#1 Sabishii Kouen

Sabishii Kouen

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

I don't know how hard this would be to do, but we could use a new new latent checker app for windower (for checking weapons' WS point latents), I know apnea did a latent checker program, but he hasn't updated that in years, so it doesn't work (I checked to see if it worked, it's maybe a memloc issue or something, he took awhile to "FIX" radar since the update, and there's still an issue with adoulin maps with his radar progam).  If there was a plugin/addon that displays in windower a counter of how many WS points that are on the weapon, it'd be really useful.

#2 Byrth

Byrth

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 85 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

It is possible to make this and the extdata library already exposes the information. When you move an item out of your inventory, the server sends the current points for that item in the extdata (which you can access using extdata.decode from the extdata library).

What you need to do is iterate over inventory and find the item with the right item ID (your trial weapon) and note that inventory index, then move it and read the points out of the newly blanked spot's extdata.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users