No numbers next to stacks

2 replies to this topic

#1 Vipan

Vipan

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Didn't there used to be a place to put posts that dealt with "i found something wrong after an update and here's what it is" ? 

Anyway, I'm sure this is already known but stacks of items are not showing numbers next to them in the game now.  If you sell to NPC or AH it will read it as multiple items just does not show it in your inventory.  Any of the inventory options.  

As always, thank you for your continued efforts to keep windower alive and functional. 

#2 Krellion

Krellion

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

The update changed the number of items in a stack to be on the item's icon instead of to the right of the item's name. Or are you not seeing the numbers on the icons?

For some reason, the main update post doesn't seem to mention the stack number display change, but you can see it mentioned in this FFXI development forum post and what it looks like.

#3 Vipan

Vipan

• Members
        • PipPip
        • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

>.>  looks like we found something else in the UI to tweak. I can barely see that but yes the numbers are there -__-  would not see that if not mention and still hard to tell they are there. thanks for looking out, being old sucks sometimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users