Real Screenshot?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Waterdust

Waterdust

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

Great we have SSO, we have the print screen button.. windows does its own thing too.. awesome..

But wait.. guess what? regardless of these things.. one still cannot take a true "what u see" screenshot.

I've tried a bunch of other apps to make this work.. in windower or in SE's full screen or window mode.. it just can't be done.

I'm still trying right now, an it's failing.. all I wanna do is prove the text is being clipped ingame an I can't.

I don't know why it won't capture exactly what I "see" but.. yea.. not working.

Ideas?

Update: Well seems no one visits the forums.. I'll just use a normal camera.

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

The problem is that I have no clue what you're talking about. What do you mean "what u see"? Do you mean a screenshot that includes Windower-created text objects? The screenshot button hides them by default, but you can still capture them. Type this into the chatlog:

//screenshot png

That will take a screenshot of everything that's on the FFXI screen at that moment, including Windower texts. If you want the screenshot button to default to that, go to Windower/scripts/init.txt and change this:

bind sysrq screenshot png hide

to this:

bind sysrq screenshot png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users