Timer freezes

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jepenepe

Jepenepe

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hello, I just upgraded to 4 and I am used to using the recast plugin which doesn't seem available on 4 so I am trying timers.It seems that when I try to reposition the x values it freezes the screen. The game still responds and I hear the dings when I target stuff and if I type in a spell it will cast.

I would like to more right justify the timers. They get in the way too much on the left side of the screen for me. My resolution if 1366 X 768 if that would help.

The problem seems to occure if I move any of the X values past 400.

Windows 7 64 bit

AMD Mobility Radeon HD4200

Gateway NV53A52u Laptop.

#2 MIGhunter

MIGhunter

• Moderators
      • 24 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:51 AM

Are you using all of the positions?  The settings file has settings for each type of timer.  I didn't right justify mine but I didn't have any issues moving it.

#3 Jepenepe

Jepenepe

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes I was using them all and I tried moving them over equal distances on the X axis each. Any time I move one past 400 it freezes the screen. So for now I am only using the spell recast timers which is all I really need. But I would still like to move it more because it is just really in the way there as big as it is. I actually went back to windower 3 because I am having all sorts of issues with various things on 4 crashing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users