2 replies to this topic

#1 decadex

decadex

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

• 1) Custom chat system.
        • Would like the ability to use a command that will, for example, make the last channel I used become the default channel    (like FFXIV's sticky channels). <-main need.
        • If it could be added in as well, I've seen plugins that added a minimap/radar GUI on screen, as well as plugins that save your chat logs (see note 1). It would be great if a new textbox GUI (read only)  would be added so that I could make FFXI's original chat into my battle logs only, and the added GUI chatbox would become my actual chat channel. (Note 2)
          • Note 1: I'm not sure if the chat logs are saved every X amount of time, on zone change, etc, but as a novice PHP programmer I'm sure something could be worked out.
          • Note 2: I suspect that I would still have to use the original chat-box to type, thus why I mentioned the new Read-Only GUI. (I don't care if my battle log had shouts in it, I just want battle and chat logs seperate, without turning off filters in game.
          • Rough draft of how it would look at very bottom of post)
      • 2) Moghouse inventory sorter. Example: It would go through each storage option and pull out all of 1 specific item, then move those items back into 1 tab of storage together. It would be really sweet if it was programmed to be able to do that with all items in storage, rather than having to run the same command 100times.

Personal note: I did try searching google and these forums for what I needed, but haven't had any luck

chat.gif

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

You should request these features on our issue tracker (each in a separate issue) and go into more detail there (especially on the second one, I'm not sure what you mean by that).

• decadex likes this

#3 decadex

decadex

• Members
      • Pip
      • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

You should request these features on our issue tracker (each in a separate issue) and go into more detail there (especially on the second one, I'm not sure what you mean by that).

Thank you, will do :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inventory, sorting, chat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users