#1 MomalPSA

MomalPSA

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hello, I was wondering if this can be possible

An addon which can :

- When you're targetting a NM(Dakuwaqa for exemple), it can check if we can see the HP Bar or not, so he can send a command automatically to windower(for exemple, on Dakuwaqa, when HP bar is visible, it means Ice spikes is up, so a command which makes you set your mdt set while HP bar visible and re set the normal tp set when HP bar is disable can be cool)

- When you're targetting a NM, and he starts a move, or a spell, it can check which one it is, and send a command depending on which move it is (For exemple, on T4 yorcia, when the mandy start Dream flower, it will autoset your MEva+ + Resist sleep set).

I don't know a lot about lua, but I saw Battlemod addon, which parse chat and send command, I tried to understand how it worked, but too much complicated for me.

So, Is it possible ?

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

It's possible (although the first may be rather difficult to do), but that's botting and will never be made as an addon (not one made or distributed by us anyway, we can't stop people from doing it themselves).

#3 MomalPSA

MomalPSA

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Oh ok, I didn't see it like "botting", I saw this like the command which automatically switch gears from engaged to idle, when monsters dies.

But whatever, I understand, and thank you for your fast answer :)

#4 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Technically, that has nothing to do with the monster dying, but with you disengaging, which just happens to occur when the monster dies. It's you doing something, not the monster doing something. As soon as you react to monster moves, it's botting.

Like I said, it's possible to do, but it will never be an official addon.

#5 sdahlka

sdahlka

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 324 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

Oh ok, I didn't see it like "botting", I saw this like the command which automatically switch gears from engaged to idle, when monsters dies.

But whatever, I understand, and thank you for your fast answer :)

its a thin line(that thay set for them selves) but if you want to control gear when you go in to battle and when battle ends try gearswap(or the older spellcast)

#6 MomalPSA

MomalPSA

• Members
          • PipPip
          • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thank you, I found a way to do what I needed, and much more.

Thanks to gearswap and that awesome luacore. Thanks a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users