2 replies to this topic

#1 lithical

lithical

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hi, 

At some point after the maintenance earlier my luacore crashed on me.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, and every time I reload luacore.dll it says Error: luacore - File appears to be corrupted.  Please re-download.  Opening up the launcher triggers a very short "Luacore downloading setings" and it still fails to load in game.  I tried taking a friends .dll and put in plugin folder while the game was open, reloaded and it works fine (received critical error failed to find tellhistory message on loading, but addons load and work successfully).  However, when I open up the launcher it updated my friends luacore.dll (984 KB) to this 'corrupted' file that's only 9 KB.  The message in game when it updated was "CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO FIND TellHistory

Error: luacore - File appears to be corrupted.  Please re-download"

I'm fine just replacing the .dll while logged in, but everytime I open a launcher it updates to a bad version and does the same thing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

#2 Zacas1

Zacas1

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

Well this seems fixed after restarting windower...

#3 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Yes, this has been fixed again shortly after. Also, the LuaCore file still worked correctly except for windower.ffxi.get_info().chat_open, that was the only value that used TellHistory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users