1 reply to this topic

#1 Akumasama

Akumasama

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 79 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hey there, not sure if this is a windower issue, but it might have something to do with it.

I've tried the following different media softwares over a long span of time:

1) Media Monkey

2) Songbird

3) iTunes

4) MusicBee

Probably something else that I forgot about.

I do own a G19 Logitech Keyboard now, but the same happened with my old Microsoft Keyboard.

What's happening?

Simply when I'm using Windower fullscreen and I press a mediakey on my keyboard (to stop, pause, skip track etc) nothing happens.

If I go on the software and create a custom hotkey combination (for example ctrl+alt+F) it's the same.

Note that of all software and games I use, old and new, Windower is the only software that gives me this result.

Now you may think it's an issue about windower, but then there's this odd exception.

With Windows Media Player on Windows 7, media keys work even when Windower is on.

o.O

I mean, I'm starting to be a bit puzzled. Who or what is causing the issue? Windower? Windows? The other mediaplayer softwares?

#2 Akumasama

Akumasama

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 79 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Nvm I was sure it depended on windower but it's the same without windower.

It's just FFXI full screen mode that is so strange.

I wonder what could cause my media keys not to work during Full Screen FFXI with ALL softwares BUT one. What makes Media Player the exception here? I wonder...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users