2 replies to this topic

#1 krilton

krilton

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this which i looked on the first few pages and didn't see anything close to it so. Random crashes either zoning from "A" to "B" or just running around. It's really making the game annoying to play... btw, i also uninstalled windower4 and reinstalled it now "send" doesn't work right either. I can have my mule cast spells that don't have spaces in the name but anything with spaces it doesn't go through and yes i'm using quotes in the name but on the mule side it isn't taking the quotes. Any thoughts and i'm going to try an uninstall/reinstall of windower again and hope that works.

I'll post results about the send later on......

#2 Zigbar

Zigbar

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 43 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

This has been happening for a long time. I posted about it way back before we even moved forums, along with crash reports. Nothing ever became of it. I've learned to live with it~

#3 krilton

krilton

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 71 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Lovely... it isnt too bad if i'm just piddling around and all though its really sucks when i'm in the middle of something that means success or fail. i guess its something i'll just have to live with.....

:(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users