#1 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hi again everyone, 

Last night I was in a party where a COR had these colorful lines and numbers when he made a roll, never seen that before, but liked it alot. So my reason to ask here is to try finding out where I can get this, and how hard/easy it is to config/use. And also could it be used for others jobs then just COR?

I've added an pic of the things I'm talking about, in advandce thank you!

Regardes

/Eurewyen

Attached Files

Eurewyen = = Time is not important .... Life is = = 

= = Man må ikke æde en hugorm mindre end mindst en time før man har tænkt sig at svømme! = =

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
    • 488 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Looks like RollTracker. You can install it from the Addons tab in the launcher.

#3 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 20 posts
      • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hi Iryoku,

Thanks for the post, I was just sitting home on my freeday of and reading up on the new stuff you guys done. I did find this battlemod, so just tested it and tought this was the program, Bu I can see that the RollTracker is COR specific. Huge thanks I'll try em out both see what I can do with it. 

= = Man må ikke æde en hugorm mindre end mindst en time før man har tænkt sig at svømme! = =

#4 Eurewyen

Eurewyen

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 20 posts
      • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hi Iryoku,

Thanks for the post, I was just sitting home on my freeday of and reading up on the new stuff you guys done. I did find this battlemod, so just tested it and tought this was the program, Bu I can see that the RollTracker is COR specific. Huge thanks I'll try em out both see what I can do with it. 

Any chanse you have some sparetime and try explaine how the Battlemod works? I have read on the site for Battlemod, and my things I have with this is, "How can I avoid when casting exampel a cure on me or someone, and it comes out in say?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users