Windower4+Google Drive?

3 replies to this topic

#1 intrloper

intrloper

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

I installed Windoer4 under my Google Drive folder as a way to keep files backed up.

I noticed now the windows 7 Google drive app is constantly showing syncing, I am wondering if these two apps/services are compatible or not?

Any info would be wonderful. Thank you.

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

They are compatible, I've been using it myself until I got tired of the "folder has been deleted" messages when an update hit. However, if you record videos or screenshots in there, syncing might take a long time and after a while might even overflow your limit, so you have to be wary of that. Maybe that's why it's taking so long for you?

#3 intrloper

intrloper

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Have 36gig of free space on drive, I dont know what the sync could be about.

Since you did reply maybe you could assist with another topic?

Been 7 months since i played and windoer4 is brand new to me, 

I have been trying to get the timers plugin positioned the way I want but quite often when I try and reload the timers plugin the game will crash. using either unload > load OR reload command. Not sure why.

Are you able to shed any light on this issue?

Also thank you for taking the time to reply I am grateful.

#4 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

That I do not know. I assume you're running 4.0, and I'm afraid I don't know many things about 4.0 anymore. We've all been working really hard on finishing 4.1 lately, because it fixes a myriad of issues with Windower.

To reposition TImers, use the Windower/plugins/settings/Timers.xml file.

If you're crashing, try to make a crash dump as detailed here, that's really the only way we can help you with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users