windower crashing 4-29-17 5pm est

No replies to this topic

#1 Manaroth

Manaroth

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:56 AM

i posted this in another post but not sure if that was the right place or not and some people seem to be saying crash issue is fixed but im still having issues so i made this new post with my issue

as of 5pm est 4-29-17 im still having issues with windower crashing and i have did a complete uninstall and reinstall with the latest windower downloaded from windower.net windower opens and goes to profile select screen but as soon as u select a profile a crash pops up saying windower luncher crashed close or debug it started about 2 days ago where it was saying windower was crashing but kept going and would crash one of the 2 dual box profiles uninstall reinstall seemed to fix but today i cant even log one char in and i tryed to uninstall reinstall and that did not help today if it helps here is my crash report

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      [ 4.3.6328.2702 ] 2017-04-30 01:38:08.5058362 UTC
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
         at Windower.Core.Injector..ctor(String path, String argString)
         at Launcher.PlayOnlineLauncher.Launch(String hook, Profile profile, Boolean debug, TimeSpan timeout)
         at Launcher.Tasks.LaunchTask.Run()
         at Launcher.Tasks.Task.Run(Core core)
         at Launcher.Core.Run()
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

• pancakes likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users