Photo

I require assistance freshly installing windower.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gist

Gist

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      3/12/2017 1:32:57 PM
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.
         at #=qqAzPRWz$RssPKfk0jUZ$WCjp8nopLLO9t9sTGipaG5Y=.#=qq6o8s_4$CV5qmty7aDpXcQ==(#=qPm9BNL3SiV0sOAYpWtx425myfcWJq6lbag6RFwBzBCs= #=qG2SARFf0vXqceHhYVwNoug==, String #=qlo1fBfSYicE$ixwnsC3uWg==, #=qiiAOl5GPj6DXsDvP2Kdi7w== #=q113362DYQ2RlYX3Ca1e7Og==, TimeSpan #=qPg2TgCAk6GOBreydtbq_Rg==)
         at #=qqAzPRWz$RssPKfk0jUZ$WCjp8nopLLO9t9sTGipaG5Y=.#=qYiV2gsygzf1MqdSmf_sUiQ==(String #=qXGQR6A2pK4bYx3UIwD9kPQ==, #=qV_vdXJWxFe82jBde5nTWZNpU5N6zKCFTkYVR28Q6PJQ= #=qm$kpPhSY99mSZfKvwcQdtg==, TimeSpan #=qDfv1C4VSYhzJGIXE3L_ZyQ==)
         at #=qqAzPRWz$RssPKfk0jUZ$WCjp8nopLLO9t9sTGipaG5Y=.#=qswaxzuXUpRrG1TBx6_ctbA==(String #=q3G6Bu4p7cm89Y1nXoqM4Sw==, #=qV_vdXJWxFe82jBde5nTWZNpU5N6zKCFTkYVR28Q6PJQ= #=qoF8XYRBkEKpZTIfxksI1ag==)
         at #=qE_Gmewu1xJSvcdNgw8QTigHdtg9gjRFqivu3anVY95o=.#=qnQCMKMqRLmsGND5_yA3M5Q==()
         at #=qAlk$Mw_tywKjs9rd7cyoVByKGVe3vaaXeS_LGtl1hBE=.#=qfyJ2oWactrEI0jMMW5DrEA==(#=qmhNvAyztrFon0QQMItVoEw== #=q$_uA1omHXJgXxHzgfPGREA==)
         at #=qmhNvAyztrFon0QQMItVoEw==.#=qav9FVComJWu2k_c7i_yB0A==()
         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Above is the crash log that Windower has spat out at me, even when I attempted to cleanly reinstall from the ground up. I honestly don't know how I can "start over" at this point or what I can really do, or even what questions I need to ask, since removing via add/remove programs seems to not be enough and it's not really being clear what's going wrong. The answer seems to be somewhere in this crash log, but I can't make heads or tails of it. I would just like to be able to start using addons my linkshell is telling me to get ahold of. :(

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

The launcher is giving up. It waits 30 seconds for hook to finish injecting itself and then aborts the process, saving out a crash log. Hook injection should only take a tiny fraction of a second, so if it's timing out after 30 seconds, then something is probably blocking the injection. Try adding an ignore rule to your anti-virus software, and see if that fixes the problem. 

#3 Gist

Gist

• Members
        • Pip
        • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:19 AM

The launcher is giving up. It waits 30 seconds for hook to finish injecting itself and then aborts the process, saving out a crash log. Hook injection should only take a tiny fraction of a second, so if it's timing out after 30 seconds, then something is probably blocking the injection. Try adding an ignore rule to your anti-virus software, and see if that fixes the problem. 

So I can get the program to launch, but POL crashes after loading the main game similar to this thread. The crash log has no new entries, though...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users