crashing when switching over to pol

2 replies to this topic

#1 Godofgods

Godofgods

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:54 AM

A week or so ago windower started crashing when changing over to pol/ffxi. Not sure what the cause is but it happens every time. I just recently put this comp together with win7 pro. Installed ffxi and windower and it was working fine. Then kept the machine off for a few days while i was waiting for a vga adapter so i could hook it up to the monitor (had to use hdmi to tv while working on it). When i turned it back on this issue was occurring.  - Oddly enough however it is not occurring on my old xp comp

Someone mentioned messing with tdrdelay but that didnt change much. Only an extra second between error showing up and error confirmed. And i didnt change anything between when it was working and when it wasnt. The comp wasnt even on between those times.

This is what is happening:

#2 Godofgods

Godofgods

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

guess its a good thing i spent all those years playing without this. At least now im used to it'

#3 IBHalliwell

IBHalliwell

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 102 posts
        • LocationBastok (Chicago)

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

guess its a good thing i spent all those years playing without this. At least now im used to it'

Sigh!  I've been using Windower for year and hope I don't get this issue.

Any word on a fix for it, as it seem multiple people have the issue.

What version and build number (e.g. WinVer) of Windows do you have?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users