I'm wondering two things if:
- There is an add-on to assist Black Mages and others who magic blast and if not
- Would it be a valid Windower add-on? (e.g. not violate any rules)
The specific requirements I see are:
- Would identify on-screen any successful weaponskills, its "owner," attributes, and if it is a possible opening WS or is a closing WS.
- Ignore weaponskills that can't make a skillchain.
- Identify to the user when the magic blast window opens and via a timer bar, when it will close.
- Optionally: Suggest to the user the element / spell best to use with the skillchain.
- Would NOT issue the spell for the user! This add-on would only help the user see the skillchain and to identify possible spells to use and leave the rest to the player.
Why is this add-on needed?
- It would help beginning Black Mages and others learn to magic blast.
- It would help ALL Black Mages and others with their TRUSTS!!
- It would help ALL Black Mages and others identify skillchains in large events, such as killing the RoV dragons, Wildskeeper Reives, Reives, etc.
As we know, if you depend upon seeing the animation you're already half way through the magic burst window and memorizing each animation for trust isn't easy nor should we expect it of our Black Mages / others.
IBHalliwell on Ragnarok (formerly of Caitsith)