3 replies to this topic

#1 kingballz

kingballz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

Hello,

I've been facing some problems with windower since the time i came back to the game, this didn't happen back in 2015 when i played for abit(also used windower4) the following is the event viewers log, please advice me on what extra information you need and how to get it and i will gladly post it here. as an added note, i would be doing random things when this happens, there is no specific event or action that i must take for it happen. leveling/GS skillup/running around/events/fights. when not using windower, the game works perfectly.

Faulting application name: pol.exe, version: 1.18.13.0, time stamp: 0x4e3bcddc
      Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.23418, time stamp: 0x5708a7e4
      Exception code: 0x40000015
      Fault offset: 0x0000c54f
      Faulting process id: 0x1898
      Faulting application start time: 0x01d1de5932b8880b
      Faulting application path: D:\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
      Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
      Report Id: 7631e7d4-4a5d-11e6-afa9-902b345505ea

thank you for your help.

#2 kingballz

kingballz

• Members
      • Pip
      • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:13 PM

am currently not 100% sure that i solved my problem but i had my windower open for a while now after changing my FFXI setting, i had to not leave the menu resolution as a blank. will write again if it didn't crash as a solution for this problem.

#3 kingballz

kingballz

• Members
        • Pip
        • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:37 AM

this seems to have fixed the problem completely, kept windower open for a very long time and no errors have appeared.

#4 kingballz

kingballz

• Members
          • Pip
          • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:10 AM

nvm, the problem with the this kernelbase.dll is still happening, had a new fresh installation and placed the game in my C drive this time, deleted every entry in the registry that concerns ffxi/playonline/windower4 before doing the installation but still no luck with fixing the problem, would appreciate some help this is driving me crazy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users