windower crashes before starting POL

2 replies to this topic

#1 kleitun

kleitun

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

i click the arrow to start up POL and windower crashes.

Crash report is as follows:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      [ 4.2.5564.39855 ] 2016-06-11 17:02:51.2250969 UTC
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
         at #=qPVzKPXreBMK$G_TScC8d1Ctb_fGj44I1J70nspZgfgc=.#=q$pww7u7a8E5KBZ87oKIoig==(String #=qoOfmmNOMqhuJULvaMcWu2w==, #=qdWKs2YH5SnFgXJPCF1szgPXoHSmmSh4DrfoUED_SDBo= #=quTc0RVW0C2_5GERaxMw4LQ==, Boolean #=qhFOX1aUHv3mgiXMa34qGNQ==, TimeSpan #=qFEzHGxyOne7p37rEWbV8$w==)
         at #=qPVzKPXreBMK$G_TScC8d1Ctb_fGj44I1J70nspZgfgc=.#=qsKKl1l0g1HURDWit8B79Fw==(String #=qqKTShJx7xnazuWOpJ6ZDeg==, #=qdWKs2YH5SnFgXJPCF1szgPXoHSmmSh4DrfoUED_SDBo= #=qiV1cyIFi8uzxd23Z9RTz8A==, Boolean #=qvxtyf2yqPR87sOWe96PA4A==)
         at #=qvticlh8sdG9urHCodAc05R$Pt$DrlamfeVITJje_ohY=.#=qxA0hzrjWSVf3wZHstSp6qA==()
         at #=q4ao$U6CJ_ca3wGsQbteYRInNOUKn7px0EZirpC9v2dQ=.#=qRSqZ29WH0ZYrlsLq$sgMxA==(#=q9gJgdStyyOZoRfONVWltog== #=qhFHi0z6eBl3jv5Ev3xCTig==)
         at #=q9gJgdStyyOZoRfONVWltog==.#=q1GDlKxdSu3j9WeEYkyufMQ==()
         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

its greek to me, hopefully it makes sense to someone here.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

It looks like the launcher is finding PlayOnline Viewer in the registry but Windows (not Windower) is saying it cant find the file at that location when the launcher asks it to start the process. Have you recently made any changes to your computer?

#3 kleitun

kleitun

• Members
        • Pip
        • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

turns out his antivirus removed his POL.exe (i posted this for a friend), i sent him a new executable and boom. done.

Thanks Iryoku

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users