Photo

Can't seem to find config file nor load/unload this plugin/addon

Best Answer ez2nv , 07 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

Thank you, I looked through that file and basically just unload the addons/plugins one by one, turns out it was 'barfiller'. Didn't know about this text file, I only looked through init.txt. Thanks again.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 ez2nv

ez2nv

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

Hey guys,

Please view the attached screenshot. The screenshot is cropped at the very top of the screen. I've been wondering how to edit the font or maybe move the white text around (pointed at by red arrows in the screenshot). The text shows the current job/subjob, current exp, then exp per hour. I can't seem to find the config file for this addon/plugin, nor can I unload it since I don't know its name... I know it's not infobar since infobar is the one right behind/on top of the plugin in question.

I appreciate your help.

Attached Files

#2 Daywhite

Daywhite

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:49 AM

\Windower4\scripts\autoload\autoload.txt

shows what plugins and addons are loaded when u launch windower. im guessing you'll find the name in there.

#3 ez2nv

ez2nv

• Members
        • Pip
        • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:40 PM   Best Answer

Thank you, I looked through that file and basically just unload the addons/plugins one by one, turns out it was 'barfiller'. Didn't know about this text file, I only looked through init.txt. Thanks again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users