#1 Feary

Feary

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

http://windower.net/...stupdatexml.php

can this be restored?

also the rules and varibles links located http://wiki.windower...gins:spellcast� does not work.

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

What do you mean, "does not work"? I don't see any rules/variables links on there.

And all that site did (as far as I'm aware of, anyway) was replace action tags. That can be easily done using Notepad++ as well, or any editor with a regex replace function.

Search for:

<action type="([^"]+)" ?([^<]+)</action>

And replace it with:

<\1 \2</\1>

#3 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

The table at the top used to link to lists of things like variables and rules which were not on the main page. It doesn't look like they ever got copied to the new wiki.

Here are links to the relevant pages on archive.org: Spellcast Rules, Spellcast Variables

@Feary: Anyone with an account here can edit the wiki, so feel free to add anything that's missing. In fact, the information on that page is very out of date and really needs to be reviewed and updated. It might be a good idea to replace some or all of it with the content from this post since that is all up-to-date.

#4 krilton

krilton

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 71 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

The user submitted XMLs do not exist anymore. Im trying to figure out how to get things to work and i've always gone by what others have done. Is there a link to all the job submits? 

Here are links to the relevant pages on archive.org: Spellcast Rules, Spellcast Variables

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users