Need Help with InfoReplacer to Play Nice with StratHelper and GearSwap

No replies to this topic

#1 Toadie

Toadie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

Okay I'm still very slowly in the process of getting my Spellcast files converted to GearSwap. I've been avoiding doing my SCH file one like the plague, but I've bit the bullet and here I am. I've looked to see if this has been answered, but I haven't found much of anything dealing with the InfoReplacer addon.

It used to be that StratHelper fed info into variables for Spellcast which then in turn, I used to make various stuff happen - one of which was to notify me after each spell cast how many Stratagems I had left in my chat window. Right now I can't seem to make that happen. Before it was a simple matter of typing $_SCH_Strats_Current into the chat window and I would get the number returned to me automatically.

I read somewhere that InfoReplacer provides this feature and it's supposed to be typed %_SCH_Strats_Current into the chat window to return your value but I can't seem to successfully set this variable to the actual variable that is being used in StratHelper. I want a variable that reads the one in StratHelper file that is also be used in GearSwap file. Meaning I want StratHelper to control the variable, GearSwap to use it, and InfoReplacer to just tell me what value the variable currently has. How do I do that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users