Logs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Wargasmic

Wargasmic

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:22 AM

Hello, sorry I am not to sure where to ask other than the windower community. Does anyone know if it's possible to see login info from stuff like bootloaders? I remember playing on some of the old ffxi servers that are still up but I can't remember any of the login info. I hvnt formated my computer anytime recently so if logs are saved somewhere where would they be? Or is that a pretty much a done deal? Thanks in advance! 

#2 sdahlka

sdahlka

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 324 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:47 PM

no unless you have access to the server data --only possible on private servers

how ever SE does have a way to reset your pass but you still need to know your user account

#3 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:04 PM

It depends... people used to make shortcuts that send specific arguments to the bootloader. Something like "--user YourName --password 123456". If you have a shortcut like that, you can right-click it and select "Properties", then the info should show there. Otherwise, no. The bootloader itself does not store any kind of information.

#4 Wargasmic

Wargasmic

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

Thank you for the answer and dang sadly I don't use shortcuts. But thanks again I will try to figure something else out sir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users