XI View V2.2.1 (Sept, 1, 2017) - [USER INTERFACE]

739 replies to this topic

#41 SickdoG

SickdoG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Looks Good As Usual ...Only Thing I Found Is Cant Get Out Of Gestation For Monstrosity...Stay Out Of Monstrosity

#42 quedari

quedari

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

You guys that are having problems accessing mog case and delivery box because of the new send/receive menu need to download the dat from my post or from Genosuke's and install it, or do a file check and hope it finds and fixes the dat file. You should never ever replace your SE dat files instantly after SE does an update WITHOUT BACKING UP the files you're replacing.  You should always check where you got the mod from to see if there's an update, or log in to the game before remodding to see if you notice anything different (also, read the update notes!)  Menu changes will almost always break modded dats, as will the addition of new buffs.  Please please save yourselves the headache of a file check and always backup your files before modding!

#43 Drakus

Drakus

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Yeah, well I did anyway, but thanks mom.

#44 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
        • 111 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Twisted, I am always around.. One thing tho. I never did these mods heh. All I did was be around, even back when Yekkya did the macro editor, hosted that project for awhile. When we changed to THESE forums, we lost everyone who was subscribed and so, and since then, we havent had the traffic. Tbh, I think it was a mistake to just dump the old forums without email notices to people.

What I am TRYING to do, is keep the topic updated, since I too use these. =) Now I do have a irc room I am in 24/7 heh. So if you regulars wanna idle somewhere, make a few friends and you dont really care for facebook and crap like that. Send me a PM and Ill link ya the info.

sig.jpg
          Mysticales~Mystaria~Windower Supporter since 2005
          ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

#45 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
          • PipPip
          • 20 posts
          • LocationU.S.A

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Twisted, I am always around.. One thing tho. I never did these mods heh. All I did was be around, even back when Yekkya did the macro editor, hosted that project for awhile. When we changed to THESE forums, we lost everyone who was subscribed and so, and since then, we havent had the traffic. Tbh, I think it was a mistake to just dump the old forums without email notices to people.

What I am TRYING to do, is keep the topic updated, since I too use these. =) Now I do have a irc room I am in 24/7 heh. So if you regulars wanna idle somewhere, make a few friends and you dont really care for facebook and crap like that. Send me a PM and Ill link ya the info.

Trying is all you can do. And we thank you dearly for that. Makes the life of the game! I'll help keep this topic updated so for next month we have the .dat's. If you could post an updated link to them again for thoes who might need them Thanks agin to all who are involved in this.

#46 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
          • 111 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Well 1st I need a working updated link TO post. ;) Right now, if I am reading correctly, the current ones we use have an issue, yes?

sig.jpg

#47 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
            • PipPip
            • 20 posts
            • LocationU.S.A

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Sorry, not real savy on what you might need to help out. I can say that the current XI-View 2.07 has 2 issues, other then that its fine. One can not access Mog Case, Two can not access D-box. They added a new send/recive opt. to the delivery box. The Mog Caser is 80 extra invo spots. That all i can tell you. I hope this helps in a way.

#48 Genosuke

Genosuke

• Members
            • Pip
            • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Sorry, not real savy on what you might need to help out. I can say that the current XI-View 2.07 has 2 issues, other then that its fine. One can not access Mog Case, Two can not access D-box. They added a new send/recive opt. to the delivery box. The Mog Caser is 80 extra invo spots. That all i can tell you. I hope this helps in a way.

Did you try mine?

#49 Wildman

Wildman

Advanced Member

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Hello everyone! Wildman here from the old forums. I'm sorry I never came over here, I haven't really had the time but heard things broke from this update . So here I am. With no real time to play and a new job, I don't have the time to try and keep this up to date, so anyone can feel free and take this project over.

I was able to look through the dats and seen it was a somewhat simple fix. I seen 1 new status icon added which I fixed and the UI changes from the delivery system and a few other menu things added. I also seen some Monstrosity UI Icons added from a previous update and this should fix that also, although I haven't tried any of this. Here's a quick update for US Widescreen Only which includes the 2 main dats for UI and Status Icons, none of the extra stuff like before.  Like I said, if someone wants to take this over great, or maybe a while down the line I will have time to completely update this all with JP,French,German and Standard 4x3 versions. But for now this should get you guys going.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e74aw7cf818jng6/XI_View_Oct_2013.rar

• Xeye likes this

#50 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
                • 111 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Thanks wildman. If I knew how to mod this.. and understand it, I could "try" to work on it some.. however, never had the info on it. Is it pretty easy to update in the future or fix? What would I need for it?

sig.jpg

#51 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
                  • PipPip
                  • 20 posts
                  • LocationU.S.A

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Sweet Wild thank you. Wish i had more knowledge on all this or i would help take over. But thanks for the time you put in for helping fix a lil of this situation.

#52 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
                  • PipPip
                  • 20 posts
                  • LocationU.S.A

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Did you try mine?

Thank you, :)

#53 d3vious

d3vious

Advanced Member

• Members
                  • PipPipPip
                  • 39 posts
                  • LocationJersey

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Much thanks Wildman, XIView makes the game, love it!

#54 Gunit

Gunit

• Members
                  • Pip
                  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hello everyone! Wildman here from the old forums. I'm sorry I never came over here, I haven't really had the time but heard things broke from this update . So here I am. With no real time to play and a new job, I don't have the time to try and keep this up to date, so anyone can feel free and take this project over.

I was able to look through the dats and seen it was a somewhat simple fix. I seen 1 new status icon added which I fixed and the UI changes from the delivery system and a few other menu things added. I also seen some Monstrosity UI Icons added from a previous update and this should fix that also, although I haven't tried any of this. Here's a quick update for US Widescreen Only which includes the 2 main dats for UI and Status Icons, none of the extra stuff like before.  Like I said, if someone wants to take this over great, or maybe a while down the line I will have time to completely update this all with JP,French,German and Standard 4x3 versions. But for now this should get you guys going.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e74aw7cf818jng6/XI_View_Oct_2013.rar

There is only two dats in the download. should we be using the files from the download above, with the files from the 2.07 XI view that is on the first page of this topic?

#55 Funkworkz

Funkworkz

• Members
                    • Pip
                    • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Use his 2 new files with the old complete xiview download (the 20 mb one here: http://www.mediafire...I_View_V2.07.7z ) and it will work great. Someone should make a new complete download by combining the two and update the first post.

#56 Gunit

Gunit

• Members
                      • Pip
                      • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

OK thanks that What I thought but just checking

#57 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
                        • 111 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Actually I wont comind them into one link. Reason is this, this version he posted is JUST English and ONLY Widescreen. So If I was to combind it.. again, it would just be those things and everyone would think that "Hey! I can use 4x3" and so on. However as you see, its still in my post.

Tho... I will admit.. I am puzzled why when I was trying to edit that post, it gave me an error saying "Content too long"

sig.jpg

#58 Caradog

Caradog

Advanced Member

• Members
                          • PipPipPip
                          • 209 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Use his 2 new files with the old complete xiview download (the 20 mb one here: http://www.mediafire...I_View_V2.07.7z ) and it will work great. Someone should make a new complete download by combining the two and update the first post.

FFXIView has only ever really been two dats.

Basically the rest is the same thing for different language/screen modes.

For the English version of FFXI View you only really need the ROM/119/51 & ROM/119/57 dats iirc, the other dats are for the French/German/Japanese Versions.

The other fluff in the download is widescreen vs 4x3 and utilities for injecting custom fonts and menu dds into the dats of your choosing.

Hope this clears up why the download would be so small.

#59 Caradog

Caradog

Advanced Member

• Members
                            • PipPipPip
                            • 209 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Okay after speaking with Wildman I've decided to take over this project, will post a new thread at some point but for now I've uploaded the new version:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Credit goes to Wildman for all his help and for allowing me to continue the project.

Thanks to Kactuar for his work on the IconChanger.

A thank you to Darkshade, Deathbringer, Hyshio and anyone else who previously worked on the project.

Any issues can either be reported to me directly or posted here for now, or if you happen to be on Shiva/FFOchat I'm Caradog.

#60 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
                              • 111 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Caradog, I have updated the OP, but I need details please, is this a COMPLETE XI View? 4:3 and Widescreen? Or what.

sig.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users