Windower Freezing

No replies to this topic

#1 Niico

Niico

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

I seem to be having a problem with windower freezing just as it enters the game, before character select. I've tried repeatedly to duplicate the exact point where it freezes, and isolate the plugin/addon causing it, but it seems to be random as far as I can tell

First time I downloaded windower, everything went fine, I selected a bunch of pluggins, re-arranged resolution settings, etc, loaded game, ran around: no problem.

Then it started freezing without any rhyme or reason. I tried unloading specific pluggins, it would work, the game would load, I would exit, and reload the game to be sure, and it would freeze with the same settings that ran fine the last time. I tried running with no addons, worked, then froze. Tried with no pluggins, worked, then froze.

Most notably, it usually stops at "connecting to lobby" or w/e the exact loading description is. It seems the only consistent thing about this issue is that it just keeps freezing, no matter what i remove. Once i restart the computer, it will work and load into game once, maybe twice, then no matter how I try and test for causes, it just stops working. I've ran the standard POL program and gotten into game fine, so it has to be something with windower.

I'm using windows 7 Home Premium

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @3.10GHz 3.10 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

64-bit Operating System

EDIT: Just managed to log into the game with windower, using no pluggins or addons, after waiting about 10 mins before last login. Took about less than 2 minutes before freezing again, in game. Music still playing, just no movement. Task manager: program Not Responding

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users